Monday 24 October 2011

Ramen Noodles.....Scary Helicopters & Sirens



Scary Helicopters...

Oh gosh as I am writing this post a ambulance is driving by... its got to be by far the  scariest thing I have heard yet! Kind of an eerie siren....really freaky. Then there is a mans voice on the loud speaker alerting people that they are coming and ask people to pull over....Soo scary!! Oh and another thing. There is an army base near us, so the army regularly fly their scary as helicopters over our town... They have a massive one, its the scariest... Oh and they never just fly one by itself. No they always fly 3 or 5...the other day there were 17, then ten minutes there were three more fly overhead. I fully thought we were being attacked! Then an ambulance drives by...gosh Japan can be scary!!  

Ok back to Noodles....So I have been introduced to Ramen Noodles... and I was very much impressed!

Out the front of the shop are all the "plastic models" of possible meal options. You choose from there what you would like.

 Then inside you go, to the Big vending machine looking thing. You press the button to what meal you want, mind you these are all in Japanese... so I didn't have a clue, luckily I had my tour guide/boyfriend with me. I choose the simple ramen option. You then insert the coins and a ticket pops out. The ticket gets handed to the Chefs behind the counter...then minutes later, there’s your noodles!


 We would've been there for less than fifteen minutes! Now that’s fast! And healthy? Hmm not sure how healthy, but filling anyway :)


 The above meal is Shota's, he had Sobya Noodles...and a side of egg & Japanese Mountain Yam on and rice...


No comments:

Post a Comment