Sunday 16 October 2011

Sunday Sunshine....


Sunday afternoon spent sitting in the sun....I never thought it was going to be so warm here! Shota and I went for a two hour walk around Machida today, it was wonderful, we got lost a few times, discovered the 'ugly' side of town and even found (don't think it was lost) A Horse riding school! Eventually our tummies started tellin it was time to head home, so rice and kimichi soup filled our bellies.




Last night Shotas parents invited their friends over, they have two adorable girls. The girls were so cute and provided us with hours of entertainment :)

Dinner was again a BBQ, so the house was yet again filled with smoke from the coal filled BBQ.. Nobutaka and Kohei were incharge of the meat, they did a great job, providing us with an endless supply of yummy meats and fish!



After Dinner was Dessert....




Mini little handwrapped pumpkin cake! Tasted way better than my pumpkin flavoured Kit Kats and little cheesecakes....these were way too sweet for me!  



Mmmm... grapes were yummy too!

Thats all from me today, as there is an Important Rugby match on New Zealand v's Australia...I have to defend my Country in a household that 'loves' NZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment