Tuesday 14 February 2012

Fourth & Final Farewell Dinner

Monday was our Last full day in Japan, I stayed home and packed and Shota had to do some last minute shopping in Machida...

Later we enjoyed a home cooked meal of, Gyoza, Tofu, Calamari, Bok choy, a Cabbage salad, seafood soup and lot's of delicious Desserts! Sadly Kohei was unable to be there, he was caught up at Uni, but we did have another guest. Shota's old School friend Masaya, they have been friends for many years, he even visited Shota in New Zealand a few years ago.

After Dinner we enjoyed playing with some traditional Japanese toys, called Kendama, I am pretty hopeless, but Shota and Mei are quite good. 


Let the cooking begin...

Learning how to make Gyoza!












I love this video, it's so typical of a evening in the Suzaki Household, Chisa in the background putting away the dishes, Nobutaka has had a few drinks and Mei And Shota playing around. Ahhhh... I will really miss this family :(

Our very beautiful Card from the family xxx



Thanks to everyone who has actually been reading my blog, it's been great fun for me to write and I love sharing our adventures. I will probably add a couple more posts once back, as I am sure I have some pics that I would like to share.

Today, Valentines Day - Tuesday the 14th of Feb 2012, at 9:20pm we will depart from Narita airport and head back to Australia, but not before enjoying a last sushi meal for lunch! (I mean what else would we eat? lol). Nobutaka and Chisa are driving us to the airport, it's 2 & a half hours away, so it's very kind of them. I am sure there will be many tears (from me), but I know we will see them again :)

Japan is a wonderful Country and I feel so lucky to be part of such a great Japanese family.

love Jessica
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment