Monday 13 February 2012

Washing time in Tokyo!

I have become obsessed with Japanese peoples washing… I think it’s because we do not use balconies the same way they use theirs. Which is to hang out their washing on, seriously, some small apartments also have their washing machine on their balconies too. Also many Japanese families still use Futons, Shota sleeps on one here every night, its normal to put your futon outside in the sun everyday.
Over the past few weeks I have been taking pictures of people’s houses and their washing, oh and car parks too. Land is so limited here, so people have tiny car parks and it amazes me how they actually fit their car into the parks….

Washing time in Tokyo;

Haircut time;

Carparks;

Drying Vegetables; (thats was cars and clotheslines are for)

Make sure you "Pick up your Doggy's Poo";

So I have been hanging onto these pictures for ages... as today is our last full day in Japan, I thought it was a time to post them.

xxx

PS Chisa is cooking us Gyoza for Dinner tonight... my second favourite food in Japan., so excited!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment